1. Facility Management: this function is responsible for providing the services described in Sub-Section 4.2.1.
2. Event Management: this function is responsible for the planning, preparation, coordination, management and delivery of all events in the stadium.
3. Safety and Security Management: this function deals with safety & security operations on matchdays and non-matchdays. Whilst this role can sometimes be part of the Event Management function, it is essential that it is fully independent from all other organisational functions, as its decision-making and operations should never be compromised by any other business priorities and interests.
4. Marketing and Sales: this function is responsible for the implementation of the commercial stadium strategy. This includes securing non-football events, selling sponsorships and hospitality packages.
5. Hospitality and Catering Management: this function is responsible for the organisation and delivery of all hospitality and catering services on matchdays as well as non-matchdays. Even if these services are outsourced, a point of responsibility needs to be identified to manage the outsourced contract and to act as the ongoing contact for the service provider.